Hiring for Senior Architect-Sharepoint and Microsoft 365
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software and training staff wherever required.
To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 components, proficiency with front-end programming languages and the ability to solve complex software issues. We are looking resources with following skills, roles and responsibilities.
SharePoint Developer Skills, Roles and Responsibilities:
· Should have migration experience (from any version of SharePoint to SharePoint Online) using top migration tools.
· Should have hands on experience in SPFx, ReactJS and TypeScript
· Should have custom coding experience using SSOM, CSOM and JSOM
· Should have experience in developing workflows using Power Automates, SharePoint Designer and OOTB (Experience of creating workflows using Nintex and InfoPath form will be added advantage)
· Solutioning and Architecting experience is must
· Working with presale activities, RFPs etc
· Knowledge and experience in PowerApps and PowerShell scripting.
· Developing and deploying applications in Azure (Custom Timer Jobs, Event Receivers etc)
· Knowledge about Azure application will be added advantage.
· Should have experience in developing applications using .Net coding (C#, ASP.Net, SQL)
· Good knowledge of OOPS concepts
· Should have good communication skills.
· Should have customer facing or interaction experience.
· Added advantage if SharePoint migration tool has been created
· Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
· Setting tasks and development goals.
· Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
· Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
· Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
· Testing and debugging code.
· Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.